Role: Front End Developer
A cross-platform Anis compatible radar. Written on HTML5 stack with canvas and falls back to standard HTML for older browsers.
Griffin Mobile Websites
Role: Web Developer/Designer
Mobile version of the websites NewsOn6.com and News9.com. Developed on ASP.NET stack utilizing in-house data and external APIs from vendors and RSS feeds. Fluid layout fits all sizes of smart phone devices.
A simple game written for the BlackBerry Playbook. Developed using HTML5 technologies.
US Education TV
Role: Web Developer
- Developed front end code based upon comps provided by client and desired functionality
- Developed back end system in ASP.NET to display dynamic content
- Augmented existing CMS to add additional features for landing site
Tetris Attack style game for Windows Phone 7+.
Role: Server Systems Developer
- Developed server side code for managing storage of high scores and multiplayer game sessions
All About Animals Vet Clinic
Role: Web developer
- Built multi-tiered, dynamic form system using jQuery framework
- Developed back end form submission e-mailer utliizing PHP
Simulator Systems International
Role: Web Developer
- Create WordPress templates from comps provided by designer
A thirty second commercial for Crayola crayons (now in glorious HD!). Real crayon samples (created by myself) were used as the basis for every asset in this project. I also performed and recorded the music myself, though it is composed by Tea for Three.
Assets created in Photoshop, animated in After Effects, recorded and mixed in Audacity.
From Jeanie's Kitchen
Role: Web developer
- Develop PHP system to handle e-commerce transactions to PayPal system to protect product from piracy
Role: Web designer/developer
Website designed and developed for sprite web comic, Square Headed.
- Created design that reflected mood presented in the comic while staying within client specs
- Developed custom PHP/MySQL based CMS to handle blog and comic content
- System for switching between multiple versions of single piece of content where available. Utilized for when there are 3D versions of a comic
Demo Reel 2009
A video showcasing my motion and video projects in 2008 and 2009.
Music is "Closer" by Joe Inoue
Prog Bytes Opening
A twenty second opener for a planned show I had called "Prog Bytes" (now in glorious high definition!). While the plan for the original show fell through, I've still got ideas to use this to. Just need to make them :P.
Assets were made in Illustrator, all animation was done in After Effects.
Special thanks to Andrew of songstowearpantsto.com for the kick ass music.
IMP Movie Reviews
A site design for the mock movie review website, IMP Movie Reviews. The color palette and imagery chosen was designed to reflect the movie going experience (red curtains, popcorn, etc). The layout and user experience was designed after other movie related websites, such as IMDb and Netflix. Logo was provided.
Tools Used: Photoshop CS3
Web site designed and coded for the gaming webcomic, Game Boyz. The color scheme was derived from oft-used colors in the comic itself, while the layout and user experience was based off of standards set forth in other, popular web comic sites. All aspects of the site, including logo and the backend engine, were designed and created by me.
Tools used: Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3 PHP/MySQL, XHTML/CSS
Glow in the Dark Vespa Ad
A project advertising the (unforutnately) mock Glow-in-the-Dark Vespa. Objective of the project was to take a provided 3D object and create camera moves and edit everything into a commercial of twenty seconds or more in length.
Model provided by: Full Sail University
Music: Robot Rock by Daft Punk
Awesome Flash Portal
A simple flash portal for egoraptor's "Awesome" series of Flash cartoons. This project was a simple case study to create a user interface in Flash using simple animations and ActionScript.
Tools used: Photoshop CS3, Flash CS3
All artwork and video is owned by Arin Hanson (egoraptor).
Volkswagon Beetle Flash Ad
A short Flash advertisement for the Volkswagon Beetle convertible. This was a case study project to grasp the basics of Flash animation.
Tools Used: Flash CS3